Product sales contracts are governed exclusively by these general terms and conditions.
These general conditions of contract govern exclusively the sales contracts stipulated by consumers, meaning as such the natural persons who act for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out and ArredoPlanet s.r.l. based in Milan, in via V. Monti 41 (VAT number 008370020961).
The purchase order made by those who are not resident or domiciled in Italy or by those who have not reached the age of eighteen are considered to have no effect.
3) CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONTRACT CONDITIONS
Contracts for the sale of mobile telephone products or other products on the "casaflorida.it" site are considered concluded when the purchase order made by the consumer is received by ArredoPlanet s.r.l .. ArredoPlanet s.r.l. will promptly send the consumer a receipt of the purchase order made by the consumer. The consumer, by sending his purchase order electronically, declares to have read and accepted these general terms and conditions and undertakes to observe and respect them in his relations with ArredoPlanet s.r.l. It is the seller's right within 5 days to accept and confirm the order based on product availability and price.
4) OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONSUMER
The consumer is required, before submitting his purchase order, to carefully read these general terms and conditions. The forwarding of the purchase order implies their full knowledge and acceptance. Finally, the consumer is required, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, to print and keep these general conditions of contract, already viewed and accepted during the conclusion of the contract.
5) PURCHASE METHOD
The consumer buys the product, the characteristics of which are illustrated online in the relative descriptive and technical sheets, at the price indicated therein plus the delivery costs specified on the site. Before submitting the purchase order, the unit cost of each selected product is summarized, together with the total cost in the event of the purchase of multiple products and the relative delivery costs.
Once the purchase order has been submitted, the consumer will receive from ArredoPlanet s.r.l. an e-mail message certifying the receipt of the purchase order and containing information relating to the main characteristics of the purchased good, a detailed indication of the price, delivery costs, applicable taxes and means of payment and containing a reference to the general conditions of contract and to the information about the existence of the right of withdrawal, to the conditions and methods of its exercise displayed on the site. "Following the approval of Law Decree no. 223 of 4 July 2006" maneuver bis "Art. 37 paragraphs 8 and 9, converted with Law 248 of 4 August 2006, which entered into force on 12 August 2006, the obligation for the creation of the customer and supplier list ", and therefore this implies the unavoidable need to ask customers who request an invoice (instead of a simple receipt) to enter VAT and FISCAL CODE in the appropriate fields on the site.
The consumer can make the payment due by choosing one of the following methods listed.
a) Payment by credit card
- The payment of purchases by credit card can only be made with the following credit cards: Visa, Master Card, Maestro, and only by the holder / holder of the credit card. Poste Pay cards are enabled for payment, as they belong to the Visa circuit. Only credit cards issued in Italy and whose holders are resident in Italy will be accepted. Verification of the correctness of the payment data communicated by the consumer is the sole responsibility of the credit card issuers.
b) Cash on delivery
- Cash on delivery is accepted only if made by cash; consequently, pursuant to and by effect of art. 1197 of the civil code, payments made by checks will not be accepted. The minimum order for making a cash on delivery payment is € 500.
c) Payment by bank transfer
- Bank transfer made out to: Arredo Planer s.r.l.
- Banca Carige Italia - Monza Agency
- In the event that the payment is made by bank transfer, the purchased good will be sent to the address indicated by the consumer upon receipt of the bank accountant, therefore on average five days after the transfer has been made.
- After making the bank transfer, send the payment receipt together with your order number by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
The purchased good, together with the relative invoice, is delivered at the consumer's choice in one of the following ways.
a) Home delivery
- Deliveries will be made only and exclusively on the national territory.
- In the event that the consumer chooses this delivery method, the goods are delivered by courier to the address indicated by the consumer. Any specific needs must be proposed to ArredoPlanet s.r.l. by the consumer.
- The delivery of the goods is guaranteed within a minimum of three days and a maximum of five, unless the consumer has chosen the method of payment by bank transfer pursuant to art. 6, letter c) of this contract.
- In the event that the consumer chooses the method of delivery by courier, the payment can be made in advance by bank transfer or credit card according to the indications contained in art. 6, letter c) of this contract and ArredoPlanet s.r.l. is required to send the goods upon receipt of the confirmation of the transaction.
- In the event that the consumer chooses the cash on delivery method, payment must be made exclusively by cash, to be paid directly to the courier upon delivery of the goods.
- In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient, at the address indicated by him in the order, the courier will leave a notice and try again a second time; if the recipient is still absent, the goods will be returned to the sender (ArredoPlanet s.r.l.).
- The consumer is required to report to ArredoPlanet s.r.l. the lack of conformity of the goods within two months from the date on which the defect was discovered. The consumer loses the rights listed above if he does not report the lack of conformity within the period indicated.
9) RIGHTS OF WITHDRAWAL
It is possible to exercise the right of withdrawal (pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (and subsequent updates)) by communicating to CasaFlorida.it the brand of the company ArredoPlanet srl, the intention not to want to keep one or more items purchased. and requesting a refund or any exchange with another item. The communication of withdrawal must take place no later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days from receipt of the goods and confirmed within 48 hours by registered mail with return receipt Email with return receipt, through and exclusively by filling in each part of the appropriate RMA form downloadable at the bottom of the page, by sending it by one of the following means:
- Registered mail to the address: ArredoPlanet s.r.l. Via Vincenzo Monti, 41 - 20123, Milan (MI) - Italy
- by email: email@example.com
At this point the buyer can send by courier with transport costs at his own expense the material to be returned to the following address: ArredoPlanet s.r.l. Via Vincenzo Monti, 41- 20123, Milan (MI). In order to enjoy the right of withdrawal, the product must be returned in the same condition in which it was received, therefore complete with any packaging, seals, labels, various accessories supplied. Failing this, we reserve the right to charge the buyer a penalty on the value of the product purchased. For more information on the return policy, see the Returns Policy section.
The right of withdrawal cannot also be exercised on sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery (eg mattresses, pillows, linen, ...). finally, the withdrawal cannot be exercised also on "non-personalized" goods in the following cases: contracts not falling within the Consumer legislation (goods purchased with VAT number for professional purposes); contracts negotiated and concluded at the headquarters of ArredoPlanet s.r.l .; contracts negotiated at the headquarters of ArredoPlanet s.r.l. and concluded by placing the online "remote" order.
The consumer is required to return the goods to ArredoPlanet s.r.l. at his own expense. within 14 days of exercising the right of withdrawal and is responsible for the decrease in value resulting from manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the asset itself. If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions indicated here, ArredoPlanet s.r.l. will reimburse the amount paid except for the additional costs that the Customer has requested. By exercising the right of withdrawal on a single product whose value has allowed the activation of the Free Standard Shipping promotion within a larger supply, the promotion will no longer be applicable; in this case the shipping costs of the order will be charged to the consumer as per the rate and then deducted from the refund due (from € 36.00 to € 86.00 per cubic meter according to the shipping region).
The reimbursement takes place within 14 days of exercising the right of withdrawal if the consumer has complied with his obligation to return the goods within 14 days of exercising his right; in the case of payment by bank transfer, the refund is in any case made on the working day following the moment in which ArredoPlanet s.r.l. becomes aware of the buyer's bank details.
10) EXPRESS TERMINATION CLAUSE
In the event of total or partial non-payment of the purchase price of the ArredoPlanet s.r.l. reserves the right to declare pursuant to and by effect of art. 1456 of the civil code terminated this contract by sending a written communication to the consumer's electronic address.
11) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This contract is regulated by the Italian law. Any dispute relating to the stipulation, interpretation, execution or termination of this contract will be remitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the territory of the State.
Although not expressly provided for in this contract, the rules of Italian law in force apply.
In case you want to select a single element (e.g. a single red chair) in a multiple order, and the software will insert a minimum number, we recommend that you purchase a single color and then specify in the notes purchase the colors you want to purchase.
Example: I would like to buy 4 chairs of different colors, but the minimum number that can be purchased is 2. Not being able to select 1 red, 1 green, 1 orange and 1 yellow, buy 4 red ones, and then in the notes indicate the 4 colors you have chosen.